A New System of Creative Training Methods
for Corporate Organisations
Working Style Analysis
Does your organisation:
- want to be at the 'leading edge' of corporate training and development?
- accept that training based on Working/Learning Styles is more effective than traditional training approaches?
- capitalise on people's style diversity in training and at work?
- help its employees/franchisees cope with stress and information overload?
- want to improve profits through personal and technical skills development?
- believe that total quality is total investment in people?
- want to achieve improved teamwork and co-operative problem solving?
- need higher productivity through increased motivation and greater accuracy of work performance?
Would you agree that:
- the learning of our time is the pathway to our future?
- self knowledge and flexibility are the two most important management tools of our time?
- skilled brainpower is replacing disciplined muscle power?
- investing in people improves quality of performance and pays nice profits?
- traditional, analytic training approaches do not reach the majority of today's trainees?
- great staff training is a high-risk job and requires coaching skills, the ability to cope with frustration and style differences?
- success in training is more dependent on successful style matching than any other skill, tool or technique?
- training is a PROCESS of learning and growing, not an event?
- there are no learning disabilities - only training disabilities, because everyone CAN learn but everyone learns differently?
WHAT IS CREATIVE TRAINING BASED ON WORKING STYLES?
It is a learning system which makes information intake and processing significantly easier and faster, increases memory and thinking power, acknowledges human diversity and optimises the learning potential of trainees. It builds self-esteem, reduces stress and guarantees performance improvement in the work place.
WHY WILL OUR SERVICES HELP YOUR ORGANISATION?
Because they are designed to equip participants with strategies and techniques to significantly increase the learning and performance ability of your employees. Participants will become aware of their personal working, learning and training style, their creative potential, utilise more of their brain capacity and reshape old beliefs about their own learning ability. Our programmes provide participants with sound theoretical knowledge and unique practical experiences to let them develop and refine their professional and people skills. This is done with enjoyment, ease, excitement, long lasting results, and speed.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR CREATIVE PROGRAMMES?
From the start the learning process is interactive rather than passive, trainees realise their untapped potential and take charge of their own learning in a low threat but high energy environment with the trainer as their facilitator. This results in skill transfer after each training session with immediate results in practical, work-based applications. The long-term outcome of creative training is sustained optimisation of job performance and desired change.
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU and YOUR ORGANISATION?
To help produce results tailor-made to your business, we offer the following in-house training schedule:
- Initial meeting/briefing
- Working Style Analysis (WSA) for employees
- International WSA Certification Training for managers and HR staff
- Interpretation and consultancy sessions
- Customized training based on personal learning preferences
- Conversion assistance for existing training programmes
- Production of hands-on learning tools
- Regular follow-up and monitoring of training outcomes
- Web-enablement of assessment instruments and training modules
TODAY'S KNOWLEDGE from TODAY'S EXPERTS for TOMORROW'S WORLD
International WSA Certification
for Managers, Consultants, Human Resource Officers and Corporate Trainers
A three-day practical workshop exploring human diversity in the work place based on Working Styles. It gives new guidelines for performance improvement, staff selection and management and provides practical applications for making training sessions more effective.
Participants will understand reasons for stress, burnout, conflict and low performance in the workplace and will recognise matches and mismatches between working and training styles.
In this programme learning and training techniques are used which are highly motivating, reduce stress, create long-term memory AND participants do what they are meant to do - PARTICIPATE!
Secrets Of Productivity
WSA Certification Programme
recommended for Managers, Trainers, HR Advisors, Business Mentors and Consultants.
Completion of this programme qualifies to purchase WSA & TSA software at Certified User prices.
Did you know that work performance is highly influenced by a person's unique Working Style?
Do you want more creativity, commitment & efficiency from your employees or trainees?
Do you know your personal Training Style? Do you want to find out?
Does every person leave your training feeling like they understood you completely and learned a lot?
If not, do you want to successfully reach ALL of your trainees?
READ ON TO FIND OUT HOW.......
Day 1: Introduction to Working & Training Styles
- Diversity is our Strength, Working Style Model - History, Development, Research Basis
- WSA Profile Interpretations; Biological & Conditioned Style Elements
- Working Style + Learning Style = Lifestyle
- The Importance of Sensory Modalities
- Thinking Styles, Left/Right Brain Differences
- Practice Session: WSA Interpretation of Team Members' Profiles
- Guidelines for Training/Managing Analytic & Holistic People
Day 2: Style Differences & Work Performance
- Personal WSA Preferences & Flexibilities, Action Plans
- Training Style Model - Overview
- Workplace Design based on Personal Style Preferences
- Diversity in the Workplace - WSA Group Profiles
- Practice Session: Comparison of own TSA with WSA Group Profiles
- How to Improve Work Performance & Training Methods
- Working Styles and Team Building Strategies
- Male & Female Style Differences
Day 3: Practical Applications & New Training Tools
- Use of WSA Results for: Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Staff Selection,Professional Development, Career Planning, Managing Employees
- Style Mismatch: Frequent Reasons for Burnout and Stress
- Practice Session: Finding Stress Factors/Performance Indicators in WSA Profiles
- Application of WSA to the Organisation
- TSA Profile Interpretations; WSA & TSA Software
- Training Room Design based on Style Diversity; Introduction to New Training Tools
- Practice Session: Training Unit - Programme Development
- Requirements for Certification
- Celebration & Close
On completion of the 3 Day Programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand human diversity in professional and personal situations
- Identify their personal working & training style
- Differentiate between biological and learned style features
- Understand how people prefer information intake, how they think, concentrate and perform best
in daily work activities and training situations
- Interpret personal WSA & TSA profiles
- Recognise matches and mismatches between working and training styles
- Understand reasons for stress, burnout, conflict and low performance in the workplace
- Have more success in managing, coaching and mentoring in business situations
- Use the WSA & TSA software
- Create training programs & methods matching diverse groups
- Apply the Diversity Concept to their own private life, personal work and training situations
- Become certified WSA & TSA users
Recommended Reading: The Power of Diversity by Barbara Prashnig
Personal WSA & TSA Corp. Profiles, WSA Interpretation Manual, course materials included.
Please contact CLS for pricing and booking details