LSA Junior - Benefits
We recommend buying the edition that contains the Parent and Teacher reports, because they contain important information such as:
- Is the student gifted?
- Is the student underachieving academically?
- Is the student safe on the Internet?
- Can the student become unruly in class?
What The Teacher Gets
- Accurate picture of classroom diversity
- Clear grasp of individual students' biological learning needs
- Reasons for underachievement exposed
- True needs of slow learners and 'gifted' students revealed
- Communication with students and parents improved
- Group work more successful
- Team spirit enhanced
- Student/teacher interaction improved
- Better time management
- Less stress: day-to-day and in one-off situations
- Better results and more job satisfaction
- A personalised report aimed at the teacher
What The Parent Gets
- Understanding of your children's learning needs
- Identifying reasons for underachievement
- Liberating your child's full learning potential
- A personalised report aimed at the parents