Information for Prospective CLS License Holders/Distributors
The Creative Learning range of training and personal assessment software
is made available to global business and education markets by a combination
of direct business and partnerships. These partnerships generally take the form
of a licensed distribution agreement for either the WSA group of products (for
business markets) or LSA group of products (for education markets).
What follows is information for those organisations interested in becoming
an outlet for our products and services via a licensed distributor arrangement,
whereby an annual license fee secures the right to distribute our software and
training properties on a wholesale basis.
For those interested in a less formal arrangement, our Certified User
status provides opportunity for distribution of software only, following the
Licensee Selection Criteria
Each company application will be assessed individually and official Licensees
will be appointed on the strength of their proposal in the following core areas:
- Professional background in teaching/training
- Some expertise in information technology and computer software
- Market reputation and existing customer network of the company
- Strength of sales force and degree of penetration of educational market
- Market positioning and the degree of security in its positioning
- Competence in performing promotional tasks
- Ability to use the full marketing mix (training seminars and software sales) effectively - enhancing the market perception of and the access to the licensed product
- Capacity to give the licensed products the marketing focus they require
- Scale and timing of financial projections
- Ability to respond quickly to emerging opportunities
Requirements for becoming a License Holder and Software Distributor for CLS
For all our associates CLS endeavours to maintain an exceptionally high standard
of training as well as a good understanding of the Diversity Concept and a profound
knowledge of Working and Training or Learning and Teaching Styles. This is why
we have devised an internationally followed procedure for prospective partners
to obtain the rights to distribute our software and conduct training seminars
in their own country.
- Step 1:
- Initial enquiry and completion of License Application.
- Step 2:
- Presentation of License Information Manual to prospective License
- Step 3:
- Fulfillment of all requirements by applicant to become a Licensee/
License Holder and Software Distributor
- Step 4:
- Approval of Licensee by Licensor
- Step 5:
- Signing of License Agreement and payment of license fee
- Step 6:
- Appropriate Working Styles or Learning Styles
Training with Barbara Prashnig at a place and venue nominated and organised
by the new License Holder.
- Completion of this Certification Training entitles the License Holder to purchase
software at international wholesale prices and conduct relevant Creative Learning
Company training on a provisional basis.
- Step 7:
- Pre-requisite for full accreditation is the proof of having
conducted a minimum of four CLS Programmes per facilitator no later than nine
months after Certification Training.
- Step 8:
- The facilitator(s) will conduct the relevant training in the
presence of B. Prashnig at the location of the License Holder.
- Step 9:
- Half-day de-brief (immediately following Step 8) ‘Accreditation’
session with B. Prashnig during which a good understanding and practical experience
with the instruments must be demonstrated.
To begin Step 1 download the License Application complete and return to CLS, or if you have any questions – Contact Us
Download PSS Distribution Strategy & RTM 2007 PDF