Our Products And Services
For Business Professionals & Corporations:
- Working Style Analysis - WSA (training & software)
- Training Style Analysis (TSA-Corp) software for trainers
- 'International WSA Certification' for Managers, Consultants & Human Resource People
- Creative Learning Series - our 'People Empowerment Programme'
- Performance coaching and consultancy for corporates
For Teachers & Education Institutions:
- Learning Style Analysis - LSA for Junior, Senior & Adult students
- Teaching Style Analysis - (TSA-Ed) software for teachers
- 'Introduction to Learning Styles' - two in-service workshops for schools
- 'Diploma in Holistic Education' - a seven-module programme for teachers & educators
- Management Seminar for Principals
- The 'Journey' - an accelerated business course for high school students
Products & Services
Modern best practice in business and education recognises this fact about human beings: learning and working styles are unique to each individual and are influenced by a range of biophysical factors.
We were born with these attributes and they are unlikely to change profoundly over a lifetime. When we are challenged or under pressure we tend to revert to these "default settings", or patterns. So, the more our work or learning environment matches our style features/preferences, the more productive we can be.
There are many personality profiling solutions available today, but only the CLS range of Personal Assessment Software addresses all an individual's preferences and tendencies:
- Information Processing
- Sensory Modalities
- Physical Needs
- Environmental Preferences
- Social Aspects
This approach is central to all our products and services, from Personal Assessment Software (Products) to our training offerings (Training)